Sunday, February 28, 2010

Introduction

Everyone else has a web site these days, so I figured, why not me, too?

I mainly made this website to post what is happening around my place with a few pictures, I'll try to pick the best but no guarantees.
But then I thought if people too from any part of the World could post what is happening around their area then it would be quite interesting.......now wouldn't it !!!
So please try to help out, you'll can post what is happening in your place in the comments box(below).
Learn more by clicking "How to use this Website" tab on top.

I'm also going to use this web site to express myself. I'll have a page with my opinions,on current events concerning India in particular with respect to the World at large, and another page where I'll put reviews of the movies I see, the games that I play and the sites I mostly visit. I might also include a page where you can find links to new movies.

I'll update this site frequently, so make sure to check back.